Bring a bagged lunch and a hunger to learn! Today’s topic: Mispillion Lighthouse
Learn about the history of the Mispillion Lighthouse from the first structure built to the final lighthouse replacement in 1873 and its unfortunate destruction in 2001. Presented by Dave Kenton, Vice President of the Board of Directors of the Milford Museum.
This program is geared toward adults, but families are welcome.
Pre-registration is requested. Call 302.422.1329 or email Lynne Pusey to pre-register.