The Department of Natural Resources and Environmental Control publishes notices in Delaware newspapers to make the public aware of applications, permitting and regulatory decisions, enforcement actions, plans for cleanups, and other actions.
These notices may be required by state law or regulations, or may be traditional communication tools for regulatory and other programs. The Department also publishes them here, as part of its continuing effort to increase transparency.
If you like, you may subscribe for a digest email of DNREC Public Notices. For each day that notices are published (usually Sundays and Wednesdays), a single digest email will arrive in your inbox with the title, a summary and a link to each notice published that day.
All active public notices are also available as an RSS feed: dnrec.alpha.delaware.gov/category/public-notice/feed/
Public Notices by Division
- Notification of Public Comment for a Brownfield Development Agreement for the General Motors Corp-Wilmington Assembly Plant Site, Lots 1 and 2, (DE-1149) (8/21/2019)
- Notification of Public Comment for a Brownfield Development Agreement for the Deerfield Farms Site (DE-1701) (8/21/2019)
- Final Plan of Remedial Action for the John’s Body Shop (DE-1683) (8/18/2019)
- Final Plan of Remedial Action for the General Motors Corp. Wilmington Assembly Plant Operable Unit 5 Site (DE-1149) (8/18/2019)
- The Intent to Implement Post-Closure at the Delaware City Refinery Under the Delaware Regulations Governing Hazardous Waste (8/11/2019)
- Motiva Enterprises, LLC – Industrial Waste Landfill Permit Modification AND Fly Ash Settling Ponds Permit Modification (8/11/2019)
- Proposed Plan of Remedial Action for the Hamilton Park/Pyles Lane Site – Operable Units 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, and 39 (DE-1284) (8/7/2019)
- Amended Final Plan of Remedial Action for the Delaware Air National Guard Site, IRP Site 4B (Soil) (DE-1003) (8/4/2019)
- Public Hearing: Amendments to the Regulations Governing Underground Storage Tank (UST) Systems (8/4/2019)
- Final Plan of Remedial Action for the NVF-Yorklyn Operable Unit #4 (DE-0071) (8/4/2019)
- Notification of Negotiations Concerning a Prospective Purchaser Agreement for the Cavaliers Country Club – Operable Unit 1A Site, (DE-1600) (7/31/2019)
- Notification of Negotiations for a Brownfields Development Agreement for the General Motors Corp – Wilmington Assembly Plant Site, Lots 1 And 2, (DE-1149) (7/31/2019)
There are no active notices at this time.