Listen to this page using ReadSpeaker

 Pages Tagged With: "facility"

Solid Waste Facilities

DNREC’s Compliance and Permitting Section (CAPS) issues permits for all solid and hazardous waste facilities, such as operating and closed landfills and transfer stations, recycling, composting and resource recovery facilities.

Contact Us

Compliance and Permitting Section 302-739-9403

Wastewater Facilities Construction Permit Application: Tidewater Environmental Services, Inc.

Tidewater Environmental Services, Inc. is proposing to replace the existing Milton Delaware wastewater treatment facility with a new one located on the east side of Sam Lucas Road about ½ mile south of the Cave Neck Road intersection in Milton.