Listen to this page using ReadSpeaker

 Pages Tagged With: "permitting"

Solid Waste Facilities

DNREC’s Compliance and Permitting Section (CAPS) issues permits for all solid and hazardous waste facilities, such as operating and closed landfills and transfer stations, recycling, composting and resource recovery facilities.

Contact Us

Compliance and Permitting Section 302-739-9403

Permitting Orders

A Secretary’s Order is a written decision by the Secretary of the Department of Natural Resources and Environmental Control (DNREC) to take a final action on behalf of the Department.
Regulatory Orders Permitting Orders [button