Licenses and Permits

The Division of Fish & Wildlife manages licenses, permits, registrations, stamps and conservation access passes related to fishing, hunting, boating, and the use of state wildlife areas.


For information on commercial fishing and commercial fishing licenses, contact Vicki Rhodes at 302.739.9916.

Note: There are hunter safety and boating safety education requirements that must be met.